[Air-L] The Truth About Autism: Scientists Reconsider What They Think They Know

Pamela Rosengren psrosengren at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 28 02:25:19 PST 2008

http://www.wired.com/medtech/health/magazine/16-03/ff_autism?
currentPage=all

At the risk of teaching my grandmother to suck eggs!

This is from my ISP-based e-mail account. I'm also
pamrosengren at gmail.com and pamela.rosengren at postgrad.curtin.edu.au -
those two are more reliable than this.

Lochie did well with the CSIRO, and is happily wasting time now. Also
grading for a black belt in Hap Ki Do soon, then off to Japan in
early April.

If you want me to come to one of your afternoon teas this year, I'll
seriously try. My health seems to be more stable than it was last
year or the year before.

Must go,

Cheers,

Pam