[Air-L] Content Analysis Information

Dominik M. Rosenauer rosenauer at mac.com
Thu Feb 28 09:40:00 PST 2008

I would suggest Atlantis TI (with the possibility to code text and
images/movies). As theoretical framework I use Stauss/Glaser's
"Grounded Theory Approach"

Mag. Dominik M. Rosenauer

Klinischer und Gesundheitspsychologe
Psychotherapeut (SF) in Ausbildung unter Supervision

Capistrangasse 4/15
1060 Wien

M	+43.664.5315478
E	rosenauer at mac.com