[Air-L] AoIR Conference 2008 Panel - eHealth and Web 2.0

mh550 at york.ac.uk mh550 at york.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 03:27:11 PST 2008

eHealth and Web 2.0 Panel

I would like to invite participation in a panel at the AoIR 2008 conference
focused on 'eHealth and Web 2.0'. Participation, user-generated data, SNSs,
Blogs and the whole range of ideals and resources that inform the Web 2.0
sensibility should provide a wealth of possibilities. This could include
both theoretical and empirical material. In addition, you may want to argue
that web 2.0 is not relevant to particular areas of eHealth.

Those interested please send me a 250-500 word abstract - with the usual
details.

Michael.Hardey at hyms.ac.uk