[Air-L] request for supervising

marta traetta marta.traetta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:30:08 PST 2008

 Dear all,
 I'm a new member of this list. I'm a PhD student in Psychology at
University of Bari in Italy. I'm interested in participation strategies
 and identity in virtual community. In particular my research deals with
blended community.
 I have done a first and explorative analysis through Social Network
Analysis on two blended communities of students and I would
 like to integrate the results obtained, analyzing in-depth the rethoric
construction of identity using discourse analysis.
 My doctoral course has a three-months period to spend in a foreign country
so I would dedicate myself to identify appropriate discourse markers
 for my research aim, during that period. Therefore I would like to ask you
if someone of you is interested in supervising me for three months in
 2008. If someone is interested, please let me know if your Department is
interested in being involved in a Socrates or Erasmus program to
 facilitate the exchanges with my Department.

 Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information.

 Thanks

 MARTA

   Marta Traetta, PhD student
   Department of Psychology