[Air-L] open-access is the future: boycott locked-down academic journals

McLaughlin, Lisa M. Dr. mclauglm at muohio.edu
Sun Feb 10 12:49:04 PST 2008

Blair, Carol, Julie Brown & Leslie Baxter. "Disciplining The
Feminine." Quarterly Journal of Speech 80 (1994): 383-409.

On 2/10/08 3:44 PM, "Christian Nelson" <xianknelson at mac.com> wrote:

I can't remember all the details about this case, but I think all
these details are available in the article that resulted from this
flap. Again, that article was published in one of the top
communication journals, so the details are out there. Someone on the
list must remember who the authors were, no?