[Air-L] recent privacy and identity stats?

Fred Stutzman fred at metalab.unc.edu
Thu Feb 14 12:11:51 PST 2008

A few weeks ago I posted some new statistics from Pew to my blog:

http://chimprawk.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-many-americans-use-social.html

Using these for raw estimate numbers, and the Pew survey's I've linked to,
you might be able to pull out some good privacy and identity statistics.

You might also find some interesting hits on these delicious streams:

http://del.icio.us/fstutzman/stats
http://del.icio.us/fstutzman/statistics

(These are mixture of stats I've run across, but there's also a little bit
of my homework in there :).

-Fred

--

Fred Stutzman
919-260-8508
fred at metalab.unc.edu

Co-Founder and Developer, ClaimID.com
Ph.D. Student, Teaching and Research Fellow, SILS UNC-Chapel Hill