[Air-L] Conference Panel Sumission Help

Hsieh, Yu-Li yhsieh3 at uic.edu
Thu Feb 21 22:37:58 PST 2008

Hi,
Same thing here, I put "everything" into that abstract box for now.
I didn't put bios in the box since you can put in the author info session,
and you should not put any identifier in the abstract for peer review anyway.

While it makes little sense to me, this way works.
I'm still waiting submission director's response.

If I learn anything new, I'll send you a email.

Cheers

Patrick