[Air-L] "IRL (In Real Life)" usage questions

Tuszynski, Stephanie stuszyn at UTNet.UToledo.Edu
Thu Feb 7 08:07:30 PST 2008

I've gotten a couple questions in various places about this. As the copyright holder of the film, I have extended blanket permission for any and all academic usage of the film. Classes, presentations, conferences, whatever people want to do with it in an academic context is fine by me.

The only thing that would bother me is people making wholesale copies and handing them out (obviously since those tiny royalty checks are needed, however small).

PS - the donation drive in January generated a $40 donation to the MPTF relief fund, woo! Rumors are swirling of a deal with the AMPTP and the WGA but until there is a deal, there is no deal and the strike is not over.

Stephanie Tuszynski
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Theatre and Film
University of Toledo