[Air-L] Invitation to Facebook study

Andrew Ledbetter ledbette at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 19 10:44:29 PST 2008

I am currently leading a team of graduate students who are
investigating Facebook. Specifically, we are investigating motivations
to use Facebook and the outcomes associated with such use.

You can help us with this research by completing an online survey. We
estimate that the survey will take approximately 15-20 minutes to
complete. You'll be asked to agree to an informed consent statement,
describing further the procedures associated with this study. You must
be at least 18 years old to participate, but you DO NOT have to be a
Facebook user.

If you wish to participate in this study, please visit the following link:

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~jm161106/surveys/Facebookinformedconsent.htm>

If you have questions about the study, please contact Dr. Andrew M.
Ledbetter, Assistant Professor, Ohio University School of
Communication Studies, (740)593-4903, ledbette at ohio.edu.

--
Andrew M. Ledbetter, Ph.D.
School of Communication Studies