[Air-L] Invitation to Facebook study-correction

Andrew Ledbetter ledbette at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:44:58 PST 2008

A brief correction regarding the invitation to the Facebook study sent
earlier: The last page of the survey MISTAKENLY specifies that you must have
an Ohio University e-mail address to participate in the drawing. THIS IS NOT
THE CASE. You can enter the drawing with ANY e-mail address, so please enter
your e-mail address in this field accordingly. (We are hoping to correct
this error soon---much thanks to the survey participant who noted this error
to me in an e-mail).

If you completed the survey but did not enter your name in the field due to
the incorrect instructions, please e-mail me and I will enter your e-mail
address in the drawing.

MUCH thanks for all who participate---
Andrew

--