[Air-L] do we all have asperger's?

Christopher J. Richter crichter at hollins.edu
Fri Feb 22 12:22:39 PST 2008

Ah, the characterizations of comm. tech. phenomena that trial attorneys
will stoop to.  Recall a few decades ago, when the defense in Ronald
Zamora's murder trial claimed temporary insanity for their client based
on his "television intoxication" in general and his love of the program
Kojak in particular?  Not an exact parallel to the current case, but
similar enough to be interesting.

Christopher J. Richter

Associate Professor, Communication Studies
Hollins University
8015 Quadrangle Lane
PO Box 9652
Roanoke, VA 24020-1652