[Air-L] IR 9.09.0 Submission

Marj Kibby Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
Sat Feb 23 11:54:07 PST 2008

This reminds me of the first assignment deadline for a freshman class - I want to give my speech about leaving things to the last moment and not ensuring early that you understand what is required :-)

Marj

Dr Marjorie Kibby,
Senior Lecturer in Communication & Culture
Faculty of Education and Arts
The University of Newcastle,  Callaghan NSW 2308 Australia
Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
+61 2 49216604
>>> <bl506 at york.ac.uk> 02/24/08 4:10 AM >>>
Can we deal with individual submissions off list please as I can only
assume it's a bit of a pain for list members. Mail problems to me and
Charlie and we will get them sorted in time.

Brian