[Air-L] Other conferences in Europe in October?

Kimberly De Vries cuuixsilver at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:34:30 PST 2008

Hmmn, there are these:

Creating Second Lives: Reading and Writing Virtual Communities
10/24-25 Bangor, Wales
http://nieci.bangor.ac.uk/conf/?q=content

GlobE 2008 Critical Discourse Analysis and global media  9/18-20 Poland
http://globe.ils.uw.edu.pl/index.php?section=7&subsection=1

There are also several that exactly coincide with IR 9.0, but we
needn't concern ourselves with them... ;-)

Kim

http://else-if-then.blogspot.com