[Air-L] WGA strike

NANCY MCDONALD-KNWRTHY mcdonald-knwrthy.1 at osu.edu
Sat Jan 5 13:01:41 PST 2008

There are also quite a few writers of and on the web who make quite a bit of money... I used to be one of them... technical writers for businesses (mine was telecom).  All the work I did went to our website (*but Intranet) where all the standards of the operations for our data centers were published.  I was sort of the department librarian as well as the writer.  It just wasn't visible to anyone but the company (which was/is huge and worldwide.)  Alas, I traded it all for the world of poverty-er- graduate school

Nancy McDonald-Kenworthy, GA
CSTW Writing Center Tutor
www.cstw.org