[Air-L] Religious Dimension of Sustainable Development

Barry Saunders b.saunders at qut.edu.au
Mon Jan 7 18:51:45 PST 2008

I'm amused that you've just told me I'm subhuman. I'd like to see some of this 'scientific proof' that religion is necessary.

--
Barry Saunders
----

SUMMARY

The theme of the month is "religious dimension of sustainable
development." There is a religious dimension to the United Nations'
"Millennium Development Goals" (MDGs), and there is a religious
dimension to human nature and everything we do. Religion is both
indispensable and dangerous. It is indispensable to attain full human
development beyond the physical, biological, and intellectual levels.