[Air-L] anthropology is not a science?

Barry Saunders b.saunders at qut.edu.au
Wed Jan 9 00:18:42 PST 2008

I just wanna point out that I was not taking a position on whether anthropology is a SOCIAL science or not. Just that the original poster was claiming scientific evidence, in a way that implied it was from the biological / 'hard' sciences, and that I would like to see said evidence.

Respect to anthropology, and respect to people researching TEK and sustainability (one of my personal passions, I might add) - let's just avoid making claims about human nature that label a whole group of people as less than human.

--
Barry Saunders
----