[Air-L] who wants to form a panel on linking e-recruiting & social networks - career communities?

e.ettinger at utwente.nl e.ettinger at utwente.nl
Wed Jan 30 12:19:01 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

I am working on a paper linking e-recruiting & social networks, it's about transforming "classical exchange-based job boards" into "career communities" based on niche e-recruiting, shared social identity of a group of users so as to keep users in the long run instead of a quick job search.

Our data is based on 60 qual interviews with users of an Austrian e-recruiting platform for engineers  www.htl-absolventen.at that tries to get users signed up in the applicant pool right when they graduate from school, when users still have active offline ties

It would be great to form a panel if anyone is doing something similar?

thanks for the info,

Elfi