[Air-L] previous research on dalits online?

Ertug Altinay realtinay at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 00:14:25 PST 2008

Hello,

There is "Global primordialities: virtual identity
politics in online Hindutva and online Dalit
discourse" by Rohit Chopra. You can find the abstract
at http://nms.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/8/2/187

There is also a book, Untouchable Citizens: Dalit
Movements And Democratization In Tamil Nadu by Hugo
Gorringe. It's available online if you google for it.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Ertug