[Air-L] "IRL (In Real Life)" donating proceeds to WGA strike relief fund

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Fri Jan 11 14:15:38 PST 2008

This might be an appropriate moment to mention that I used this video
in my undergraduate "Communication on the Internet" course last
semester to demonstrate the topic of online community. It generated
great discussion and definitely helped the students gain a better
understanding of how rich and engaging an online community can be for
those involved.