[Air-L] Permission to quote air-l list

Hall, Richard H. rhall at mst.edu
Fri Jan 18 08:54:00 PST 2008

On 1/18/08 10:20 AM, "Pam Brewer" <brewerpe at appstate.edu> wrote:

> I would like to refer to this thread in my analysis as you all have made
> some excellent points.  May I ask your permission to do so?

This is a really interesting question, to me. First of all, I was the one
who originally asked this question and have really appreciated the
thoughtful replies. Second, I had thought I might try and collect and
summarize and post it to my blog, including quotes. My thinking was that
this is a public list, but, now that I think about it, I had to get
permission to join, and I don't think the archives are posted publicly (or
are they?)

If one needs permission - who from?

I guess you would need to get permission from whoever you were quoting.

... Richard

--
Richard H. Hall
Professor, Information Science and Technology