[Air-L] have I discovered a new disease?

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:57:35 PST 2008

You should try hooking up an external keyboard for those longer sessions.  I
used to get problems with my wrists hurting after a while of typing on my
laptop so I made my own external setup with keyboard, mouse, and monitor and
now I'm much more comfortable during long periods of use.  Plus, I'm on a
white macbook and the hand gunk tends to build up less now.