[Air-L] forums

Jeremy Depauw jeremy.depauw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 06:08:42 PST 2008

Do you mean a forum engine, which we be installed and managed by you
in order to generate content on your project ? Or do you mean an
existing forums which could be a source of information, data and
respondents within your project ?

If it is the first option, I think the major tool is PhPBB:
http://www.phpbb.com/. If it is the second, I suggest you give more
details about the subject...

I wish you succes in this, and while I am here, a happy new year to
you all AIR-guys ;-)

Jer'm

2008/1/7, Isabel Alvarez <ialvarez at oise.utoronto.ca>:
> Dear All,
> I would like if any you could help giving some ideas of good forums to
> start up a new International Project (free, if possible).
> Thank you so much,
> Isabel Alvarez

Jeremy Depauw

The Power of Knoweldge Sharing and Skills Synegism
Journal de recherche: http://dev.ulb.ac.be/~jdepauw/dotclear/index.php