[Air-L] Religious Dimension of Sustainable Development

Barry Saunders b.saunders at qut.edu.au
Tue Jan 8 01:56:12 PST 2008

indeed, but i'm interested in the scientific proof. Anthropological evidence doesn't really count as 'scientific proof'.

No disrespect to anthropology intended though - I'm curious as to how anyone could scientifically test the hypothesis - particularly how they judge what a fulfilled human is.

--
Barry Saunders
----