[Air-L] With Friends Like Facebook ....

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 16 16:44:55 PST 2008

Very good point Ray I have often sat in my critical legal studies
courses thinking about being pushed like this.  here are a few
examples of the majority is wrong.

Law class in 2002...Prof says we have to use the criminal law course
USENET group to get the most of this course. He posts notes for
classes there. Usenet is argument. Class uses Usenet together
arguments start. Prof scolds us all for arguing.

Then they started shutting the school internets. Fully closed in
early 2000's. My school used to be part of the USNET hierarchy now my
school does not even connect USENET nor do they still have dial up
Internet at school.

Even my internet provider has dropped USENET. I must now use Goggle.

just two old cents worth