[Air-L] cfp panel: science learning/education in virtual worlds

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Jan 23 05:45:31 PST 2008

This is one of the ideas that I've been working on for copenhagen, as
it seems to be gathering a good bit of steam and funding.   My
perspective will be to look at the organizational and funding
structures for science learning in virtual worlds, likely a network/
political economy analysis.   If other people have papers or
proposals, I'd love to see them so i could write up a panel.

Jeremy Hunsinger
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (www.cipr.uwm.edu
)

Words are things; and a small drop of ink, falling like dew upon a
thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.
--Byron