[Air-L] looking to contribute

Gustavo S. Mesch gustavo at soc.haifa.ac.il
Wed Jan 30 05:26:25 PST 2008

Bill
I have now results from a national survey of the Israeli population (n=1400)
I will like to present results on gaps in access and use of the internet
in Israel according to ethnicity (Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews).
The results on access are quite exciting as they show a suppresor effect
of attitudes to technology
best
gustavo

Gustavo S. Mesch, Professor and Chair
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
University of Haifa
http://soc.haifa.ac.il/~gustavo