[Air-L] announcing new AoIR list for policy, law, and political economy

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Jan 31 09:32:37 PST 2008

PLPE mailing list is for scholars interested in issues around Policy,
Law, and Political Economy (PLPE).  It is intended to help foster a
scholarly community around these issues.  At this point, the main
purpose of the list is to pass along academic and policy related
information.  The list will include a weekly list of announcements
relevant to the policy community, e.g., conferences, CFPs, and job
announcements.  A separate weekly message will provide a list of new
working papers or publications by list members.  A second purpose of
the list will be to identify issues that generate consensus within
PLPE and our scholarly community.  Once these issues are identified,
we can decide how best to influence policy in a collective manner.