[Air-L] What is web culture?

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:42:00 PST 2008

IMO, questions 1 and 2 are pretty much the same. I personally don't
think the web is a categorically different type of culture, but I've run
into a lot of debate with that angle before.

Regarding number 3, hard to ignore http://icanhascheezburger.com/ ;)

Not to thread hijack, but just to throw this out there:
http://blag.xkcd.com/2008/01/14/robot9000-and-xkcd-signal-attacking-noise-in-chat/

I found that entry fascinating, and I think the implications of this
curious innovation are quite valuable to a discussion on "web culture."