[Air-L] more on FB

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Jan 21 06:55:34 PST 2008

the tone of these articles reminds me very much of the tone of some of
the articles that follows Internet Research 1.0, which I reported on
at 2.0.  history repeats itself, but this one is particularly
interesting because the BBC does not report on the people in the UK
who are doing the same research.
On Jan 21, 2008, at 8:47 AM, Charles Ess wrote:

> this one questionable in my mind more for who it leaves out as far
> as the
> N.A. research community is concerned.
> sorry, friends!
>
> enjoy (?),
> - charles ess

jeremy hunsinger
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (www.cipr.uwm.edu
)

wiki.tmttlt.com
www.tmttlt.com