[Air-L] FW: NCeSS/OII Survey on ICTs in Social Research

Eric T. Meyer eric.meyer at oii.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 05:56:28 PST 2008

To AoIR,

Please consider participating in the survey announced below on academic uses
of ICTs in social research.  Also, please distribute to other appropriate
lists (without spamming the entire world, that is.)

Thanks,

Eric

Eric T. Meyer, Ph.D.
Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford, UK
e-mail: eric.meyer at oii.ox.ac.uk
Web: http://people.oii.ox.ac.uk/meyer/