[Air-L] Take a Pew Internet survey on the future of the internet (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 31 06:32:39 PST 2008

Interesting opportunity to forecast the future.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Centre for Urban & Community Studies           University of Toronto
  455 Spadina Avenue          Room 418          Toronto Canada M5S 2G8
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-7162
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
         Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days