[Air-L] Glossary: new media + journalism

Bertil Hatt bertil.hatt at ensae.org
Thu Jan 3 15:51:51 PST 2008

Social graph might be a bit far from journalism, but by the end of
your class, it might have become a key asset for RSS Reader platforms.

I like the triptic
Journalist / Expert / Active Reader
therefore I woudl recommend addind Expert to your list.

Digg without Reddit, OhmyNews?

Bertil Hatt

PhD Candidate
EconomiX - U. Paris-X Nanterre