[Air-L] Religious Dimension of Sustainable Development

tom abeles tabeles at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:55:42 PST 2008

Hi charles

We have two issues here:

1) Religious Dimensions of Sustainable Development- in the subject line
2) Internet vis-a-vis religion and "lack of close scrutiny"

Perhaps within the context of Air-L you might care to elaborate on these statements both with respect to your definition and what you mean by the "lack of close scrutiny"
I am hoping you are not defining these within the bounded context of publish/perish academic scholarship.

tom

tom abeles