[Air-L] IAMCR Stockholm 2008: Deadline extended

Jo Pierson Jo.Pierson at vub.ac.be
Mon Jan 28 14:48:06 PST 2008

Dear all,

The deadline for submitting abstracts for IAMCR's Stockholm Congress
has been extended to 15 February 2008.

With this I would also like to remind you on the Call for Papers of
the IAMCR Communication Policy & Technology section (see below).

Best regards,
Jo Pierson

Consult the Calls for Proposals at the IAMCR website
http://www.iamcr.org/content/view/286/1/

IAMCR's Congress will take place in Stockholm, Sweden from 20-25 July.
For more information, visit the Congress website at
http://www.jmk.su.se/contents/sidor/english/info/
scientific_conference.php