[Air-L] forums

rsadler rsadler at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 7 12:53:17 PST 2008

Isabel,

If you have your own server space, I recommend the Simple Machines Forum
software  (www.simplemachines.org).  I use it for a couple boards I run:
http://www.eslweb.org/resources
http://www.eslweb/cmcforum

Simple machines software is free, but you do need your own server space
with database support.  However, from a site like Godaddy.com that sort
of space is very cheap (as low as around $3.50 US a month)

Randall Sadler.