[Air-L] With Friends Like Facebook ....

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 16 16:36:49 PST 2008

I think this claim that the US intelligence community want this data
was made awhile back. I know some anarchists who will not let me talk
about them at all on facebook. Other anarchists who use it for
scheduling meetings.

I wonder more about hearts and minds campaigns by these backers such
as no green party choice in political views. If it is not on facebook
it does not exist. If it does not exist we can kill it and no one
will know or care. If we don't speak up about sexism in the world
place as men, women will not feel comfortable speaking up and will
also not speak up. Likewise if Jaws can not read a web page blind
persons will not enter your market or workplace. etc.