[Air-L] Virtual Policy '08, 22-23 July 2008, BERR, London

Ren Reynolds ren at aldermangroup.com
Tue Jul 22 01:38:52 PDT 2008

VP'08 Goes Virtual
Thanks to Coventry University's Serious Games Institute, Virtual
Policy '08 will be streamed live into Second Life enabling people from
around the globe to particpate.

The event will be hosted at the Second Life SGI Virtual Auditorium http://slurl.com/secondlife/SGI%20Nexus/96/107/27
  on 22nd July from 13:00 BST / 05:00 SLT to 17:00 BST / 09:00 SLT and
on 23rd July from 09:00 BST / 01:00 SLT to 17:00 BST / 09:00 SLT.

ren
--8<--

web: www.renreynolds.com

Think Tank: www.virtualpolicy.net

blog: terranova.blogs.com

m (UK): +44(0) 7778 285 273

m (US, only when I’m there): +1 646-417-0641

Skype: RenZephyr

Twitter:
twitter.com/RenZephyr

Facebook: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=734676997

Linked-in: www.linkedin.com/in/renreynolds

aim | bebo | club penguin | cyworld | del.icio.us | EvE | gax | gia |
habbo (UK) | iLike | jaiku | last.fm | LOTR (EU: Laurelin) |
MapelStory | pownce | profilactic | rupture | skype | secondlife |
there.com | tumblr. | twitter | upcoming | wacoopa | XBox Live:
RenZephyr

facebook | flickr | MySpace | openID | plaxo: Ren Reynolds

WoW (US Ettrig):
Cabot

Moshi Monster: www.moshimonsters.com/monsters/renreynolds

dopplr: www.dopplr.com/traveller/RenReynolds