[Air-L] blog analysis

Paul Emerson Teusner email at teusner.org
Mon Jul 28 10:59:43 PDT 2008

Hi Stefania,

Uses of Blogs by Axel Bruns and Joanne Jacobs isn't specifically about blog
analysis but it can give you some background into how others have done
research on blogs. There might be something you can use.

I kinda developed my own discursive analysis toolkit for blogs by reading up
on Nexus Analysis by Scollon and Wong-Scollon. Not about blogs (written on
experiences online in the eighties so really dated, but helpful in working
out what you want to do).

paul emerson teusner