[Air-L] short review: Salkowitz, Rob. Generation Blend

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:00:34 PDT 2008

As a member of the younger crowd, and of course rather well versed in
Web 2.0 and similar paradigms (as is just about every member of this
list), I recently collected some data geared toward a paper on
increased ICT usage. I fully expected to see a substantial bias toward
a younger demographic.

This was not at all represented in the actual data, which in fact more
closely corresponded to that of "early adopter" crowds. A very
enlightening and humbling experience for me.

Thanks for sharing your story.