[Air-L] IR 9.0 registration

bl506 at york.ac.uk bl506 at york.ac.uk
Fri Jul 4 03:35:02 PDT 2008

Sincere apologies to those of you who have had problems registering and
paying fees through Paypal for the IR 9.0 conference. I'm happy to report
that we are once again ready to take your money and include you in the
programme - that's program for those of you who are still learning english!

But please follow those online instructions carefully to make sure you
register and pay all in one go. Any problems just let me know and we will
get you through it somehow.

I should also apologise for my presumption that presenters could easily
amend their details and abstracts on the online system. This seems to be
more problematic so I will be asking participants to send their titles,
abstracts and biogs directly to me in the near future.

Brian

Brian D. Loader,
Co-Director,
Social Informatics Research Unit,