[Air-L] Book Announcement (Always On: Language in an Online and Mobile World) and Gratitude to AOIR

Ren Reynolds ren at aldermangroup.com
Mon Jul 14 13:00:00 PDT 2008

Naomi,

Congratz on the Diane Rehm show appearance last week.

Thanks to podcasting we get it over here in the UK.

I liked the reference to the AoIR list. Yes, even we Internet
Researchers reply to list instead of the individual. While it must be
terribly embarrassing for the individuals that do that, I often find
the direct emails that get to the list fascinating and each list seems
to have its own rituals of apology, telling off etc.

ren

--8<--

web: www.renreynolds.com

Think Tank: www.virtualpolicy.net

blog: terranova.blogs.com

m (UK): +44(0) 7778 285 273

m (US, only when I’m there): +1 646-417-0641

Skype: RenZephyr

Twitter:
twitter.com/RenZephyr

Facebook: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=734676997

Linked-in: www.linkedin.com/in/renreynolds

aim | bebo | club penguin | cyworld | del.icio.us | EvE | gax | gia |
habbo (UK) | iLike | jaiku | last.fm | LOTR (EU: Laurelin) |
MapelStory | pownce | profilactic | rupture | skype | secondlife |
there.com | tumblr. | twitter | upcoming | wacoopa | XBox Live:
RenZephyr

facebook | flickr | MySpace | openID | plaxo: Ren Reynolds

WoW (US Ettrig):
Cabot

Moshi Monster: www.moshimonsters.com/monsters/renreynolds

dopplr: www.dopplr.com/traveller/RenReynolds