[Air-L] Internet language/Netspeak and perceptions thereof

ivan panovic ivanesque at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 20:18:11 PDT 2008

Hi Jasmine,

Take a look at the thematic issue of *Journal of Sociolinguistics* (10/4 -
2006), especially the introduction written by Jannis Androutsopoulos
("Introduction: Sociolinguistics and computer-mediated communication", pp.
419-438). It is an excellent and comprehensive overview of the field (much
more up-to-date than Crystal) with an exstensive bibliography.

best,
--
ivan panovic