[Air-L] Internet Social Ties - Expert Panel Survey Review

R.Mabry-Hubbard (UMC Student) ryh352 at mizzou.edu
Thu Jul 17 11:00:20 PDT 2008

Dear AoIR Members,

For my dissertation, I am investigating the relationship between rurality,
the Internet, and social ties.  If you have about 20 or so minutes, please
feel free to take the pilot survey as part of my "expert panel" review and
comment on the questionnaire*.  This survey has been pilot tested several
times already with lay volunteers.

The "expert panel" pilot survey is open for testing until Friday, August 23
at midnight (CST) and requires the password, "aoir" (no quotation marks).
Please click or copy into your browser the following link.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=UnV_2flQcyHKMHgizAfGZ_2bwg_3d_3d

Survey participants can elect to receive a summary of the results in late
Fall2008.  In addition, educators can receive a small, raw data set of their
students' participations for teaching purposes only.

Thank you.
Robin
AOIR Username: RymHubbard

*Questionnaire is modeled on the Strength of Internet Ties survey by the Pew
Internet & American Life Project (2006) and the Social Capital Assessment
Tool (SOCAT) by the World Bank (2004)

Robin Y. Mabry Hubbard, MBA, EdS, ABD
PhD Candidate - Rural Sociology [Community Informatics]
Email: ryh352 at mizzou.edu  My Homepage: http://www.rrchubbard.org
~ Our Future arrived Yesterday!  ~