[Air-L] Another Emerging Monday webcast - This time on Edupunks

cristina costa cristinacost at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 01:03:54 PDT 2008

Dear all,
Sorry about the cross-posting, I just thought this might interest you.

This coming Monday Sounds of the Bazaar is hosting its monthly webcast. This
month's topic is "Edupunks" (more info on it available here: *
http://tinyurl.com/bazaarsounds )*

Are you into edupunk? ( Or is this just a ludicrous social construction by
white males the wrong side of 4?
The next Emerging Monday Sounds of the Bazaar LIVE radio programme on Monday
7 July will explore the edupunk phenomenon. With interviews,music opinion,
poetry and more. LIVE. Guests include Kathryn Greenhill, Michael Caulfield
and Martin Weller. And hopefully we will be welcoming resident edupunk
granny Leila back to the programme.

Make sure the show is in your diary.

We will be broadcasting LIVE from 1900 - 2000 UK Summer Time, 2000 - 2100
Central European Summer Time (check your time zone here: *
http://tinyurl.com/5z6k98 )*. To access the programme just go to
http://icecast.commedia.org.uk:8000/emerge.mp3.m3u in your web browser and
it should open in your favourite MP3 player. And please tell your friends.

Shall you have any question or issues with the technology, please drop us a
note.

We hope to see you there for one more Sounds of the Bazaar.

Best wishes,

--
Cristina Costa
Site: http://www.knowmansland.com/