[Air-L] Internet Research 9.0: early bird discount/correction

Lisbeth Klastrup klastrup at itu.dk
Wed Jul 30 14:56:59 PDT 2008

Hi again all,
It's very hot in Denmark currently, and working from an office with a
temperature of 30+ celcius is clearly not conductive for brain activity!

I quoted wrong numbers in my previous mail, the current early bird fee for
the conference is, as correctly stated on the website (and as it have been
all the time):
$320 for professionals, and for students  $190.
>From Friday professionals will pay a regular fee of $430 and students only
$220.

Hope this clears up potential confusion, and sorry for the mix-up!

If you have any problems regarding payment and payment forms, please direct
your inquiries to local conference organiser, Thomas Jeppesen:
ir9conf at itu.dk

greetings (again)
from an overheated conference chair