[Air-L] Convergence syllabus

Mark Bell typewritermark at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 06:13:10 PDT 2008

I would add (luckily on am working on something convergence oriented this
morning):

Jenkins, H. (2004). The cultural logic of media convergence. *International
Journal of Cultural Studies, 7*, 33-43.

Zelenkauskaite, A., & Herring, S. C. (2008). Television-mediated
conversation: Coherence in Italian iTV SMS chat. *Proceedings of the 41st
Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.* Los Alamitos,
CA: IEEE Press.
http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/~herring/hicss08.pdf<http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/%7Eherring/hicss08.pdf>

Lytras, M, Lougos C, Chozos, P, & Pouloudi, A. (2002). Interactive
television and e-learning convergence: Examining the potential of
t-learning. *Proceedings of the European Conference on E-Learning.* Academic
Conferences International: Reading.
http://66.102.1.104/scholar?hl=en&lr=&q=cache:Nig8aar8p-IJ:www.eltrun.aueb.gr/papers/tlearning.pdf+Lytras+M,+Lougos+C,+Chozos+P,+Pouloudi+

Mark Deuze, Media Work (Digital Media and Society).

Hope these help.