[Air-L] Asian Blogosphere Research

Ben Spigel spigel.1 at osu.edu
Sat Jun 14 09:02:02 PDT 2008

I'm not sure how well this will meet your needs, but you might want to
take a look at Jung, Kim, Lin and Cheong (2005) The Influence of
Social Environment on Internet Connectedness of Adolescents in Seoul,
Singapore and Taipei. New Media & Society 7(1) 64-88

Ben Spigel
Ph.D Student
Department of Geography
University of Toronto