[Air-L] Aoir student paper award

Brian Loader bl506 at york.ac.uk
Mon Jun 23 09:20:22 PDT 2008

Dear conference participants,

Can I encourage all the research students who are presenting at the IR 9.0
conference in Copenhagen to consider submitting your papers for
consideration as the best aoir student paper award 2008. If you would like
to make a submission please email your paper to me by 1st September
2008.Your paper should be solo authored, and you need to be either a) a
student NOW or b) have been a student at the time of writing the paper to be
eligible for the award.

Brian

Brian D. Loader
Co-Director,
Social Informatics Research Unit (SIRU),
Department of Sociology,
Wentworth College,
University of York,
Heslington,