[Air-L] Live Internet radio on Technology Enhanced Learning

cristina costa cristinacost at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:31:54 PDT 2008

Sorry about the cross-post...I just thought this might interest you.

Graham Attwell is doing another edition of the UK JISC Emerge sponsored
 Sounds of the Bazaar LIVE internet radio broadcast. The programme will go
out LIVE tomorrow (Wednesday) at 12.15 GMT/ 13:15 BST/ 14:15 CEST (Check
other times here: *http://tinyurl.com/5ld993 )*. Interviews, features,
music, poetry and more. Guests include John Pallister from Wolsingham
School, Guenter Beham from the EU APOSLE project, the kids from Cwmglas
primary school in Swansea, Nicola Witton and Scott Wilson from the Emerge
ARGOSI project and hopefully other participants from the summer school.

You are all invited to listen to the programme. It forms part of our ongoing
work to develop a community of practice around research and practice in
technology enhanced learning.

Please try and join us for some summer fun. You can listen to the programme
by going to *http://icecast.commedia.org.uk:8000/emerge.mp3.m3u*<http://icecast.commedia.org.uk:8000/emerge.mp3.m3u>in
your browser. The programme should stream form your MP3 player of
choice.

We will have a chat room operating alongside the programme - go to *
http://client11.addonchat.com/sc.php?id=302479*<http://client11.addonchat.com/sc.php?id=302479>.

And if you would like to come on the programme just drop me an email - *
graham10 at mac.com* <graham10 at mac.com> or skype me. Look forward to talking to
you all tomorrow.

Best wishes

Cristina