[Air-L] FreeOpenSourceSoftware.org -- New Wiki

Sat Jun 28 07:39:07 PDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I'm the author of the Internet reference site
http://www.livinginternet.com/ , and was lucky enough to get the
FreeOpenSourceSoftware.* domains.  As you probably know, much of the
Internet was originally built on varieties of free software.  I have
donated this domain to the community and set up a wiki.  The purpose is to
provide a home for documentation of pure FOSS, free in all versions, as
separate from Commercial Open Source with proprietary versions.  I've
seeded it with starting information.  Hope it becomes useful to you.  Feel
free to add information, and please spread the word to let others know of
the launch!

    http://freeopensourcesoftware.org/

Cheers,
Bill